Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adeline Faith

  It is during these quiet times throughout the day when I am alone with Adeline that I wish someone were here with me to capture these moments in time.  Every little thing that she does is the most adorable thing I have ever seen.  What a precious gift I have been given.  I always knew as a child that I wanted to be a mother some day, but until it actually happens, you never really know what it will be like.  All of those countless hours that you spend day dreaming about what she will look like, and what kind of personality she will have, and when it actually happens, she is nothing like you had imagined.  She is more beautiful than I had ever dreamt she would be, every little detail of her cherubic being is perfect.  I love the faces she makes while taking a bath, and the little noise she makes when her body tricks her into thinking she is about to sneeze.  Her skin tone is so rich and so smooth, complimenting the perfection of her little body.  What a miracle life is.  I am so in love with motherhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment